Python-CAN CANSocket Wrapper.
- class scapy.contrib.cansocket_python_can.PythonCANSocket(**kwargs: Dict[str, Any])[source]
Initializes a python-can bus object as Scapy PythonCANSocket.
All provided keyword arguments, except basecls are forwarded to the python-can can_Bus init function. For further details on python-can check: https://python-can.readthedocs.io/
>>> socket = PythonCANSocket(bustype='socketcan', channel='vcan0', bitrate=250000)
- desc = 'read/write packets at a given CAN interface using a python-can bus object'
- nonblocking_socket: bool = True
- recv_raw(x: int = 65535) Tuple[Type[Packet] | None, bytes | None, float | None] [source]
Returns a tuple containing (cls, pkt_data, time)
- static select(sockets: List[SuperSocket], remain: float | None = 0.05) List[SuperSocket] [source]
This function is called during sendrecv() routine to select the available sockets.
sockets – an array of sockets that need to be selected
an array of sockets that were selected and the function to be called next to get the packets (i.g. recv)